Sevilla

Sevilla
Where I will be this Summer

Monday, June 25, 2012

Recap: Friday

Friday: wasn't bad. My classes were small. Everyone decided to go on vaca and left Friday. This was the last weekend before Summer 1 people leave. I went to class and was getting anxious for Malaga with some sweet girls. In my marketing class, Taryn, Cortney and myself went to class and it was the 3 of us. Class was nice, we watched a movie and went out with our Professor for a drink. Cortney was getting hit on by one of the waiters. He made her a paper flower and put a spain flag on her arm. Even tos Spain was not playing til Saturday. Our prof bought us two rounds then we all parted ways. It was nice, our Prof is nice and we talked a lot and about different things. After I went home and met up with my host family at the door. They were coming back from grocery shopping and I helped carry things in and we ended up ordering pizza for dinner. Mom and Dad you should be proud because I ate olives and mushrooms on it...i ate it. After that I just went to bed and set my alarms for Malaga...6am and 6:15am,,Cant wait for Malaga

No comments:

Post a Comment