Sevilla

Sevilla
Where I will be this Summer

Monday, June 11, 2012

First Day back in Spain!!

well after not being able to fall asleep til 2am this morning because I slept all day pretty much on bus I had a great day back in Spain

I woke up early because I was supposed to talk to someone...but someone (cough...PHI) was asleep...lol its all good. I was up and about and got ready. I went to go eat my usual breakfast but let me say my tummy wasn't even feeling that so I barely ate this morning. But when I got to the ISA school I was feeling better and got a little something with one euro i had. Class was fine...it kind of dragged on...i was wishing that I skipped but I didn't. I'm glad i didn't because that way I was able to hear what Bekah and Madi did over the past few days. We informed each other on things we did. It was nice to see their smiling faces :) I missed my friends. After I chilled upstairs in our "lounge" aka the library and read my book on my mama's ipad...so happy she suggested that I bring it :) . Mama always knows best! After my 2 hour break, Madi, Jessica and myself left and went to get a little somethin to eat, because we were starving. We went to a little italian restaurant and got some food, it was good and we just caught up. After I went to my house, I relaxed and played with the kids. We had some fish for lunch...i ate it...but i mean i dont like fish that tastes really fish...but I ate what was on my plate and yeah. After, I talked for a bit with Phi and he asked about my trip and I told him bout it. After I showed my host mom the photos from the trip and she enjoyed it. I continued to play with Eugenia and then I left for class. Once got to class, just talked and read some more. It was a pretty simple monday. When I got back from class, I played with both Eugenia and Cristina and then got ready for dinner. We had a salad and some nuggets for dinner...pretty light. We were talking about sports at dinner and watched some recaps of the Euro Cup and Tennis and some basquetball (idk why writing spanglish..sorry). Now just writing this blog and figuring out what to do for last weekend in Summer 1...thinking Portugal with friends...and beach...im liking the idea and it's not bad pricing for a weekend....hope everyone wants to go!!!!

until tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

OH...also trying to figure out how to watch the Miami Heat vs OKC Thunder game that is at 3am on Wednesday!!! Hope i find it on tv and people to watch with.....GO THUNDER!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY OKC!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope that Heat game is on. I think 90% of the U.S. is rooting against them!!

    ReplyDelete