Sevilla

Sevilla
Where I will be this Summer

Monday, June 25, 2012

MONDAY....:P

oh monday!!!!

Well almost had a heart attack because i lost the little piece that connects with my computer to charge it...and everything is on it. I freaked out and hauled my butt back to the starbucks i went to before class because i had to use the internet before class...well they lady at starbucks went through the trash and WE FOUND it...I was so grateful. I have to be looked after a guardian angel...so thankful. Most of the day was spent on doing my project for my presentation on Thursday. I have a test tomorrow for Marketing so I have been studying and will be studying all day tomorrow too..not that worried about it. Shall be easy. It was extremely hot today it reached well past 100 degrees. Craziness.  My monday was so so.....let's see how tuesday is.


No comments:

Post a Comment