Sevilla

Sevilla
Where I will be this Summer

Monday, June 18, 2012

MONDAY

Well... most mondays are usually blah...well today wasn't. I slept hard last night and woke up feeling refreshed! I got up and class went well, i participated and just chilled with Alli and Carrie after class. I then went shoppin with Jessica and ended up going shopping. We went to Louisa and I bought my 4th of July outfit lol 2wks before. lol We are all going out for the 4th of July American style here in SPAIN...can't wait. After shopping I went back to the house and relaxed ate some lunch and worked on my project. I got an email from ISA about having received a package and that was from Phi..he so sweet. I talked to my dad and  phi before i left to go to class. When I got to ISA i met with Elisa and she gave my package...it was kinda big. I went upstairs and opened up my package. Phi sent me some nom noms...just few a favorite foods like fruit snacks...which will help for my trip this weekend to Malaga. And a stuffed monkey for me and one for my host sister...Eugenia loved the monkey. It was a very thoughtful package!!! I will be sharing my treats with my friends :) Thanks Phi. After class I went back to my host family and we ate dinner and watched Spain vs Croatia game...omg Spain FINALLY scored after 88minutes of playing..yay!!! Thank goodness...so now it's bed time...good night...until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment