Sevilla

Sevilla
Where I will be this Summer

Friday, July 13, 2012

Lo siento ... Jueves y Viernes

Sorry been busy and hot. Thursday was ok classes weren't bad. I signed up to go kayaking. I bought a really pretty dress that my mama said I needed to buy but I had to wait til after my class. I couldn't just leave my class to buy a dress. I went walking around with kaitlyn and Carrie. Asp watched the aristocats at my host family's house during lunch. Overall it was a nice day but very hot.

Friday today was good. There were hardly anyone in class because like everyone left. Most were going To Portugal. My plans were to relax and hang out. My host fam and I are going to alcazar on Sunday and that will be fun. Saturday is going to be of studyin for European union class and a movie with the girls. Tonight was fun madi Jess and I went to a flamenco show and went and got shisha ( hookah) and glass of wine and madi got a hot dog aka street meat lol it was a good night with great people and good convos. I'm gonna miss these girls and everyone else I have become friends with during my trip. Can't believe I'm going to be home in 14 days!!! This is cray lol

No comments:

Post a Comment