Sevilla

Sevilla
Where I will be this Summer

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Domingo = Viva Espana

well SPAIN WON the EuroCup!!!! Yay!!!

Madi, Jess and I went to this English pub which was right by my host family and we had dinner and few drinks watching the game. The Eurocup was Spain vs Italy. We were sitting at a table that was close to the italian fans...It was a intense game. Italy gave up pretty much after the 3rd goal maybe after 2nd. Spain did well and you could tell that they really wanted the WIN. I have pictures and videos that I will post on Facebook, soon. I have just been busy. After the win, we walked around a little to see the craziness, people were funny. AFter a little we went on own way and went back to our host house. I passed out that night...I am glad I could be in the country that won the eurocup...soccer is a big deal. The fans are so funny!!! yay ESPANA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment